Help the conservation of our native bees by hanging this bee house in your garden.
The Bee Nester is packed with many clever features:
- Comes box fresh with peelable foil wrap
- Moveable woodpecker and predator guard built in
- Ready to hang
- Instructions on inside of wrap
- Designed so that card tubes can be replaced to extend nester life
- Bee tubes are insulated inside nester
- Nesting tubes perfect size for Mason, Orchard & Leafcutter Bees
Our precious pollinators need somewhere safe to lay their eggs. Your bee nester provides the perfect place for the female bee to construct her egg cells, which develop into bee larvae and finally emerge in Spring as the new generation of bees.
The nester should be hung in a sheltered spot in your garden. A good spot should have nectar plants and a water source nearby. Once your nester is filled, use the perforated lid as a predator guard to protect the open ends of the card nesting tubes over winter.
Dimensions: 10 × 10 × 16 cm